HT || Stability HT || Stability

it was nice an relaxing. i liked it. at 2:48 i thought the cpu was lagging again and thought, that would be nice if it were part of the song, then when the loop came around, i discovered it is.

HyperTrough responds:

Nice! Thanks :)

Purple Aliens Everywhere Purple Aliens Everywhere

yeah, i LOVE techno, but this was crap. i could understand if this was your fist song, but you didnt mention anything like that in the description, so im going to assume it isnt. im not saying this to be mean, its the truth and thats all there is to it. yes, i do agree that different people have different tastes, but i have done extensive research into what makes a good electronic-techno song and this doesnt fit any of the requirements. a good song has a breakdown, this does not. a good song has a clear beat to it that almost everyone can tap their foot to, i can hardly make out the tempo. a good song has a main melody, this has baselines and background melodies, but no main melody. a good song has distinct and brief stages, the entire second half of your song is almost exactly the same thing. i would give you a 0, but i forbid myself from giving that score to anyone again. it hurts too much.

ChroniusNightmare responds:

Thanks for your thorough explanation. I've only been doing random stuff for a while so now I have a grasp on what to aim for.

FEAST - Mindbanger FEAST - Mindbanger

not a huge fan of loops like this, but what you have done is nice.
_____________________________________
______________________
on a side note, what do i do if my mind refuses to bang me, but it LOVES TO bang other people's minds? is that a problem? or am i just overthinking

FEAST responds:

What if all minds are connected, and other peoples minds are your mind. So you think you are banging others but you are really banging yourself. Then, because we are all linked, we would bang as a whole. Which means that our minds are connected, banging rampantly. Which also means that I am not writing this, YOU ARE. Or am I just over banging? BANG BANG BANG!

b/s Like I Love You (rmx) b/s Like I Love You (rmx)

bloody genious. my only roblem is its too fast to shuffle to T.T

billingsupport responds:

Sorry 'bout that :P, I'm just plain bad at making hardstyle hehe

Song of Storms (Jazzy) Song of Storms (Jazzy)

I LOVE the little that you did, but i wish you would do more with it, i mean, after hearing it about 5 times on loop, it gets annoying. and the ending doesnt loop well with the begining.

[tcs1] Rgby-pokebit Mix [tcs1] Rgby-pokebit Mix

they need to re-re-make pokemon blue and red to make this the opening theme.
i felt it flowed flawlessly

Brave New Cyber World Brave New Cyber World

when i was listening to this, all i could think of was when you had to follow the trail of blood and boies sephiroth made to get to the top of the shinra building

Rising Sun Rising Sun

really, just epic.
i can already imagine myself listening to this while playing close combat in prisoner on halo 1...

Multicore Multicore

i liked it quite a bit. but i felt it was missing somethin. the breakdown was.... how do i put it, lazy and too quick. i felt like it should drop off with an echo, and then came back up with a small filer and individual elements of the song joing back in at different times, like you did from the begining to 30 seconds, infact, the begining would be a perfect copy and past into the build up. but overall, it was pretty good.

The Goblin Circus The Goblin Circus

the name certainly fits the song. but its a little boring

Cirrow responds: