Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

speachless. this made me that. i need to see more. but not tonight, ima check out all your other stuff tomorow. btw, YOU HAVE BEEN BOOKMARKED

The Girl From Memory The Girl From Memory

i heard the song before watching this and thought it was going to be a little... different, but it wasnt quite what i had in mind. it was a bit boring. i was expecting it to be more dark i guess. but was litterally just a few scenes of her face and some springy robot things. the animation quality was good, but it simply didnt fit.

HT || Stability HT || Stability

it was nice an relaxing. i liked it. at 2:48 i thought the cpu was lagging again and thought, that would be nice if it were part of the song, then when the loop came around, i discovered it is.

HyperTrough responds:

Nice! Thanks :)

Purple Aliens Everywhere Purple Aliens Everywhere

yeah, i LOVE techno, but this was crap. i could understand if this was your fist song, but you didnt mention anything like that in the description, so im going to assume it isnt. im not saying this to be mean, its the truth and thats all there is to it. yes, i do agree that different people have different tastes, but i have done extensive research into what makes a good electronic-techno song and this doesnt fit any of the requirements. a good song has a breakdown, this does not. a good song has a clear beat to it that almost everyone can tap their foot to, i can hardly make out the tempo. a good song has a main melody, this has baselines and background melodies, but no main melody. a good song has distinct and brief stages, the entire second half of your song is almost exactly the same thing. i would give you a 0, but i forbid myself from giving that score to anyone again. it hurts too much.

ChroniusNightmare responds:

Thanks for your thorough explanation. I've only been doing random stuff for a while so now I have a grasp on what to aim for.

FEAST - Mindbanger FEAST - Mindbanger

not a huge fan of loops like this, but what you have done is nice.
_____________________________________
______________________
on a side note, what do i do if my mind refuses to bang me, but it LOVES TO bang other people's minds? is that a problem? or am i just overthinking

FEAST responds:

What if all minds are connected, and other peoples minds are your mind. So you think you are banging others but you are really banging yourself. Then, because we are all linked, we would bang as a whole. Which means that our minds are connected, banging rampantly. Which also means that I am not writing this, YOU ARE. Or am I just over banging? BANG BANG BANG!